Terms and Contidions
By purchasing from , you accept the terms below:
1. The prices are presented in Euros (€) and include all the legal fees in force in Portugal, to which is added the shipping costs, if applicable.
2. The shipping to certain countries, may have the addition of legal import taxes, not being the owner responsible for such situations; we suggest that you consult the legislation applicable in your country.
3. All items on the site are subject to existing stock, and the customer will be informed if you have ordered any item not available at the time, being suggested a date of availability or another product in alternative; if the customer does not want to choose any of the suggestions, the full payment will be returned as soon as possible.
4. Orders are prepared in order of arrival.
5. For Portugal (Continent) the estimated delivery time is 3 working days after dispatch, except in situations of major reasons; For Europe the estimated delivery time varies between 7 and 12 working days, depending on the destination and except in situations of major reasons; For the Rest of the World the estimated delivery time varies between 10 and 15 working days, except in situations of major reasons.
6. Shipments and deliveries are only made during working days.
7. The customer may cancel its order at any time, until its shipment, with the right to a refund of all amounts paid.
8. It is the responsibility of the customer to check the products at the time of delivery; if the costumer finds that his order is altered or damaged, he must return it immediately to the transport company, ustify the reason for return in the delivery note and notify the owner immediately to the email ; after acceptance of the order, the owner reserves the right to refuse the return, except in a situation of proven defect in the product(s) provided, not detectable at the delivery moment.
This website is owned and operated by Sandro Silva Lopes Rodrigues, resident at Rua Alexandre Herculano 348 3esq, 3700-030 - São João da Madeira and with the tax number PT228007658. This website intends to present and sell original products and services.
1. WHY THIS PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY?
The owner recognizes the importance of users and subscribers of the website knowing the general rules of treatment of personal data, which are collected, used and disclosed or treated in strict respect and compliance with the provisions of personal data protection legislation in force at any time, especially the GDPR.
The owner respects the best practices in the field of security and protection of personal data and has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to comply with the GDPR and ensure that the processing of personal data is lawful, fair, transparent and limited to the purposes authorized, as well as the confidentiality of personal data, and has adopted the measures it deems appropriate to ensure the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of personal data, as well as all other rights of their holders.
2. WHAT DOES THIS DATA PROTECTION POLICY COVER?
3. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is any information, of any nature and regardless of the respective medium, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number, location data, electronic identifiers or one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
4. WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED AND PROCESSED?
The owner as responsible for the website in the scope of its activity, may collect, use and disclose personal data of users or subscribers such as first name, surname, country, location, taxpayer number, date of birth, mobile phone number, IP address and the owner's own image.
5. WHEN AND HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The processing of personal data is always done by means of clear, free, informed consent of the respective holder, based on his consent, which is assumed at the moment the user or subscriber provides these data in any space of the website .
The owner collects his personal data, in writing, through the website and guarantees, whenever necessary, the prior consent of the owner, clearly identifying the purpose for which they are intended, as well as guarantees that the data collected are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose that determined their collection.
6. WHAT IS THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
The processing of personal data consists of an operation or set of operations performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, including collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure, dissemination, comparison, interconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction, and in all cases strict compliance with personal data protection legislation is guaranteed, and they are stored in specific databases set up for the purpose, and under no circumstances will the data collected be used for any purpose other than that for which they were collected or for which the consent of the data subject has been given.
7. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE RESPECTIVE LEGAL GROUNDS?
In general, the personal data collected through the website have as their purpose/basis the management of the contractual relationship and may be used, in particular, for the preparation of reports and statisticians regarding the number of visits and purchases.
The personal data may also be processed for marketing purposes or the dissemination of offers of the owner's products or services if the user has expressly authorized it.
The owner may communicate the user's personal data, for the purpose of complying with legal obligations, namely to police, judicial, tax and regulatory bodies.
8. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
The person responsible for processing the collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation, alteration, consultation and use of personal data collected is Sandro Silva Lopes Rodrigues, resident at Rua Alexandre Herculano 348 3esq, 3700-030 - São João da Madeira. For this purpose, if the holder of the personal data need to contact the data controller, he may do so through the contacts indicated below:
9. FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The period of time during which personal data are stored and conserved varies according to the purpose that justifies the collection and treatment of the information.
In fact, there are legal requirements that require the data to be kept for a minimum period of time. Therefore, and whenever there is no specific legal requirement, the data will be stored and retained only for the minimum period necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or further processed, as defined by law.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT?
As owners of personal data, Customers/Users are guaranteed, at any time, the right to access, rectify, update, limit and delete their personal data, through the means available to contact the Data Protection Officer.
The withdrawal of consent to the collection, use and storage of personal data can be made at any time, without compromising the lawfulness of the processing carried out under this consent. However, the owner may keep the data indispensable for the provision of his services for as long as this is strictly necessary.
In addition, the owner of the personal data is entitled to the portability of the personal data collected.
11. HOW CAN YOU OBJECT TO RECEIVING CONTACTS FOR MARKETING PURPOSES?
The owner may promote actions of disclosure to their Customers/Users, of new products or services, namely through telephone, e-mail, SMS, MMS or any other electronic communications service, if the owner of the personal data has given his consent.
If the owner of personal data does not wish to continue receiving these communications, he may, at any time, withdraw his consent to the use of his data for marketing purposes.
12. WHAT MEASURES HAS THE OWNER TAKEN TO ENSURE THE SECURITY OF THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
The owner undertakes to ensure the security of the personal data made available to him. Bearing in mind the owner's concern and commitment to the protection of personal data, various technical and organizational security measures have been adopted in order to protect the personal data made available to him against its dissemination, loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized processing or access, as well as any other form of unlawful processing.
13. HOW CAN YOU FIND OUT ABOUT ANY CHANGES TO THE PROTECTION POLICY?
The owner reserves the right, at any time, to make readjustments or changes to the present Personal Data Protection Policy, such changes being duly advertised in the various communication channels.